Downloadable Enrollment Form (pdf)
The multiple job opportunities for trained dental assistants in this expanding market place make this career an excellent choice for training.
The dental profession is currently facing a shortage of trained assistants and hygienists in every geographic market. Multiple openings for placement can be found in every region. Steady employment with regular advancements in salary and benefits are routine and seldom do you encounter lay-offs and reduction of hours due to changing economic times.
After just a 9 week course, our graduates leave with training in:
- Dental terminology and charting
- Basic instruments, equipment
- Taking and developing x-rays
- Sterilization of equipment and OSHA guidelines
- CPR and Basic Life Support
- Job interviewing techniques